Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Delta-style pedals. - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
The Xpresso 2 offers all the technologies from the rest of Xpresso line at an affordable price. The large platform, low stack height and adjustable carbon blade tension make this a great pedal for all cyclists looking for pedaling comfort and efficiency without the cost. If you’re new to clipless pedals or have ever struggled to clip in to your pedals, you’ll love the ICLIC systems which pre-opens the pedals, making it very easy to clip into.
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with EPS-SL cleats (Shimano SPD-SL-style) - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 86 grams/pair
- Aluminum body with rubber - Chromoly spindle
$44.99 - $45.00
These extremely durable pedals are constructed of a nylon composite thermoplastic body and feature eight removable steel M3 pins per side for superior grip. - One sealed bearing is paired with a long-lasting DU sleeve in each pedal for an impressively smooth interface - Chromoly steel spindle for strength - Spindle size: 9/16-inch
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - Molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note: metal plate may not be required during installation.
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
Converts 3-bolt LOOK style shoes to SPD MTB compatible cleats
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors
- One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip - Boron spindle - 400g pair
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats. - Not compatible with Shimano PD-M858 (XTR) SPD pedals
$59.99 - $70.00
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float. - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
Translucent resin pedals add a touch of style to your BMX bike. - Polyurethane body - Molded pins - Chromoly spindle
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last. - 430 grams (pair) - Width x Length: 100 x 105mm - Thickness: 17.30mm in the center/19mm at each end
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
Die cast 6061 aluminum body for rugged durability - Dual DU sleeve bearings for long lasting maintenance-free performance - Durable chromoly axle - Platform size: 80mm x 84mm x 18mm - Replaceable pins
- Double tongue resin toe-clips - Nylon straps with steel buckles
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability. - SPD compatibility - Weight (pair): 30g - Float: 6 degrees - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
Pedal built with quality materials. It features a strong, aluminum body, and a Cr-Mo axle on a slimline dual bearing system. - LSL bushing & sealed bearings - Tension gauge - Aluminum Body with CNC-Machined chromoly spindle - Includes E-RSL1 SPD-SL Style Cleats and mounting hardware
Built to take on anything, the Speedplay Zero road pedal is uniquely qualified to withstand the demands of everything from all-out racing to the epic grind of a double-century. The stainless steel pedal and integrated cleat system offer peak power transfer and exceptional durability, while the customized fit and dual-sided entry will allow you to crank on the pedals in confidence and comfort. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. Designed specifically to maximize every performance advantage the Speedplay platform offers, Zero is a lightweight race-ready, multipurpose pedal that’s durable enough to go the distance ride after ride. - Weight: 220g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Stainless Steel - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: Fixed-15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
- 1 piece folding pedal with a black boron spindle - Dual sleeve bearings for maintenance free longevity - 9/16" spindle - Platform size: 102mm x 74mm - Weight: 294g per pair
Page 1 of 1